Research means the systematic investigation to establish facts or principles or to collect information on a subject. Sharp insight undertakes various research activities in the field of orthopaedic rehabilitation. The center helps the researchers in carrying out their works. The following areas are the ones the new researches heading to: Foot deformities, Tibio femoral OA, and Torsional deformities of lower limb.
1. A study to compare the spreading of flat foot and normal foot in different weight bearing states.
2. A study to find out the effectiveness of the rib gliding & thorasic vertebral gliding on chest mobility.
3. Effect of cross country running and jumping on vertebral column height. Effect of medial heel wedged footwear in joint space for an osteoarthritic knee- A case study.
4. A comparative study on the effectiveness of cold water immersion & sub maximal concentric exercises on delayed onset of muscle soreness in normal individuals.
5. A comparative study on the effectiveness of passive and active self-stretching of hip flexor muscles in patients with reduced hip extension.
6. A study for the comparison of soft tissue mobilization and proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation on glenohumeral external rotation and overhead reach in cases with impingement syndrome.
7. Effectiveness of treadmill training to improve ambulatory performance on young geriatric ischemic hemi paretic patients.
8. A comparative study on the effectiveness of cyriax friction massage and ultra sound therapy on reducing pain and improving rom in shoulder joint idiopathic adhesive capsulitis.